A warm welcome to This is our 4th year
Thesps Drama School 2nd enrollment day 2014 is to be held on the 6th September at
The Dyserth Community Hall
First day of term is the 6th
9:00pm-1:30pm (order your uniforms; pay fees: join Thesps )
Thesps Drama School; 3 hours, ages 7-18
Thesps JRs; 1 hour, ages 6-7
Little Thesps; 1 hour, early years ages 3-4 5-6
The Thesps Academy; 2 hours for 18 plus at The Gronant Institute from the 10th (see page) starts 10th September
We are not just a Drama School, we are a children's theatre company!
This is our 4th great year.
Join us now!
Thesps will appear at The Rhyl Pavilion on the 7th of February 2015
Our next production is;
Alice in Wonderland
'The Slammer' last spring
Thesps won overall best Musical Theatre performance at the Denbighshire Arts Festival 2013 and 2014 !!!
THESPS DRAMA SCHOOL
Positively encouraging confidence
Dyserth Community Hall
from 6 to 18 years for 3 hours. Class sizes are small. Children receive
Quality Drama Singing & Dance tuition and so much more.......
The purpose of THESPS is:
- To provide Performance Arts School for 3-18 year olds in North Wales area teaching Drama, Music, Singing and Dance to an excellent standard.
- To offer a friendly, supportive and positively disciplined setting in which mutual respect is fostered and where individual talents are nurtured into fruition.
- To study a variety of texts, dance and musical styles up to performance standard allowing children to pursue individual interests wherever possible.
- To enable parents to choose schooling in performance arts at a price which is possible for working families.
- To encourage whole family participation with a pricing system which positively encourages siblings to attend together.
Dyserth Community Hall
You can join THESPS Now
All teachers are fully qualified CRB
take a Look at the Thesps Team page.
4 week rolling agreement
Half price fees for siblings
We are a local, family run, independent Drama School ,
If you would like more information please call Vania Tong BA MA PGCE
or Stuart Tong
01745 856246 and 07796626763
(Associated board, London College, tailored to pupils' needs)
Skills for life:
Please call for more information
Little Thesps activities complement the foundation phase experienced in school and small numbers ensure that your little one's voice will be heard.
Examinations with accredited examining Boards available
Principal; Vania C Tong